Okay, yes, I have been very worried…worried that I can’t keep up with everything, particularly this blog. But I do have several good reasons. I’ve been totally blessed with new books, which are just now pubbing. This is my latest from Harvest House: THE LORD’S PRAYER FOR LITTLE ONES. It teaches youngsters that talking to their Creator is a great joy…one they can have every day when they pray. The book also has a Dig Deeper section in the back that relates to what they’ve learned, a glossary, and a really cool hand gesture interpretation of the prayer they can learn as they learn the words. It’s a book you can share with your children that will hopefully instill in them the habit of prayer, one they’ll keep for a lifetime… So enjoy…. And yes, I will keep my blog more up-to-date…I will keep my blog more up-to-date…as soon as I finish this one little book. Blessings.
The Worrywart’s Prayerbook
Greetings from the Worrywart
Welcome to the Worrywart's Corner. I hope what you read on these pages will help and inspire you. I'll really try to keep it current, but don't worry if I neglect my duties every once in a while, as I've deadlines that must come first if I want to keep the cats fed and the bill-collector away from my door. For those who may not know me, here's a bit of my backstory: I'm an internationally-published author of over 170 children’s and adult trade titles with close to two million books in print. My books reflect two main passions, God and cats, and include such titles as The Worrywart’s Prayer Book, The Dreamy, Fishy, Happy Bible Storybook, The Ten Commandments for Little Ones, as well as Smelly Feet Sandwich and Other Silly Poems; Purr More, Hiss Less: Heavenly Lessons I Learned from My Cat; The Joy of Being Single and Cat Confessions: A Kitty-Come-Clean Tell-All Book.
Among other places, my work has been featured in The New York Times, The International Herald Tribune, The Irish Independent News, The Hartford Courant, The Washington Post, and The Los Angeles Times.
I live, write, and worry in Connecticut with my husband, Desmond Finbarr Nolan, and our three feline children, Sinead, McDuff, and Angela.
Cat Confessions: A Kitty-Come-Clean Tell-All Book New in 2010
The Dreamy, Fishy, Happy Bible Storybook New in 2010
- What You Can Expect from Your Cats for Christmas December 10, 2013Gather around the Christmas tree, little ones,” I told the puddies today. “Time for caroling.” Angela closed her eyes. McDuff went into the basement. And Sinead ran under the bed. “Now, puddies,” I said sternly. “Resistance is futile. So you … Continue reading →allia zobel nolan
- Easter Means No Worries April 6, 2012He died, so that we may live…. “Death came into the world,” the Bible says, “because of what one man (Adam) did, and it is because of what this other man (Christ) has done that now there is the resurrection … Continue reading →allia zobel nolan
- Fill Your Child’s Easter Basket With Hugs & Kisses & More….. March 20, 2012Want to nestle some blessings and love among the jellybeans in your little one’s Easter basket this year? Want to fill it with Hugs & Kisses? Well, not to worry. Here’s your chance. From today, March 20, 2012, until April 4th, I’m … Continue reading →allia zobel nolan
- Worried About Your Thanksgiving Preparations? Well, Dont! November 16, 2011Angela Dah-ling Cats have gotten it right. They don’t worry about anything. And everything turns out just ducky. I wish I could be like them. Or failing that, I wish I could be like the unflappable Mary of the Bible–the … Continue reading →allia zobel nolan
- My Latest Book from Harvest House…. February 20, 2011Okay, yes, I have been very worried…worried that I can’t keep up with everything, particularly this blog. But I do have several good reasons. I’ve been totally blessed with new books, which are just now pubbing. This is my latest from … Continue reading →allia zobel nolan
- I’ve Been Remiss…and Here’s Why… February 20, 2011This is my latest book from Zondervan. It’s a fun lift-the-flap book entitled, THANK YOU, GOD FROM THE KIDS OF THE WORLD. It will be out in September 2011. I can’t wait….. Yikes…I’ve been busy…. I have a couple more … Continue reading →allia zobel nolan
- Because of Christmas Day December 22, 2010I have two words for people who fear death so much, they can’t enjoy life: Merry Christmas. These words offer hope to a once hopeless world because through the miracle of Christmas, God has arranged it so that no … Continue reading →allia zobel nolan
- No Worries With This Review August 26, 2010While we were investigating the Rock of Cashel in Tipperary, my friend, Lauren Yarger, wrote this fantastic review of THE WORRYWART’S PRAYER BOOK, on her blog, Christian Performing Arts, which I’d like to share: Thanks, Lauren. Glad you liked it. http://christianperformers.blogspot.com/2010/07/book-review-worrywarts-prayer-book-by.htmlallia zobel nolan
- Worry-Free Vacation July 21, 2010(Wo)manning the ropes again. Here are more snippets from the Old Sod. Outbuildings of the Rock of Cashel Yours truly holding the ropes at one lock. The Irish Ark makes its way into a … Continue reading →allia zobel nolan
- No Worries on The Great Irish Shannon River Expedition July 20, 2010What’s it like spending a week in a 40-foot boat (the Irish Ark), cruising down the Shannon River in Ireland, with your husband and eight of your in-laws? Well, I worried about it before I made the trip. But I … Continue reading →allia zobel nolan
- What You Can Expect from Your Cats for Christmas December 10, 2013
allia zobel nolan on Worries, as Usual, Not Worth t… Kaye on Worries, as Usual, Not Worth t… forhisgloryandpraise on Fill Your Child’s Easter… alliazobelnolan on Fill Your Child’s Easter… forhisgloryandpraise on Fill Your Child’s Easter…